We use as much local produce as we can - and the eggs come from our own free-range hens.
- Orange juice and cereals.
- Fresh fruit salad.
- Full English Breakfast (any or all of eggs, bacon, sausages, mushrooms and tomatoes).
- Vegetarians can choose from the above, or choose an alternative such as a freshly-cooked mushroom omelette.
- Fresh toast (white or wholemeal) with homemade preserves.
- Tea, filter coffee (decaffeinated also available), Earl Grey's tea, herbal &fruit teas, hot chocolate, mineral water.
- Fresh milk.
Breakfasts are usually served from 7.30am to 9.00am - let us know the time you would like your breakfast when you arrive.
Eating out - we don't serve evening meals, but we're close to a number of excellent places to eat with a number of different cuisines. We're happy to help you find somewhere that suits, and make a booking for you. (See 'Guest Information' for some suggestions.)